It's just not right looking at snow through a window with Easter Bunnies plastered on them!
Welcome to a March afternoon in Heber City! 2 days ago Hannah and I were out riding bikes, the sun was shinning and I was beginning to make the "outside" spring cleaning list. Our yard is a mess. We had one too many newspapers shot through the snowblower, and I was getting excited to be outside. It's been a long cold winter. Yesterday I awoke to this! Will the snow ever end? 

Saturday, March 15, 2008
It was one of those March days when the sun shines hot and the wind blows cold: when it is summer in the light, and winter in the shade. -- Dickens
at
4:22 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









1 comment:
Hey you sneaky little blogger. I saw your link on Camee's blog and had to come check it out. Now that snow and the Easter clings just aren't right! Seriously! I'm so over the snow right now!
Post a Comment