Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Movie Day!

Today is a movie day for me! Hurray! Daniel took the day off and just left for Provo with Jake in tow. Hannah is at school and Hailey is down for a nap. I waited up until 12 midnight last night waiting for "I am Legend" to come out, I never had the chance to see it in the theater (who does with 3 kids) then I realized how stupid it sounded to be waiting outside McDonalds at the Red Box, in the cold, waiting for a movie to be released. Can we say "GET A LIFE!"
Anywho....Daniel stopped and got it for me! What a great guy! I'm an action packed kind of gal, I don't care for comedy, and I'm not super crazy about the happily-ever-after, cheezy movies. I want to see real life stories, ya know like Michael Keaton in Mr. Mom....I can relate to that! Love that show! I'm just a mom trying my hardest to stay afloat while drowning in a bowl of soggy half eaten cheerios! But on the other hand, who isn't?

5 comments:

Sara said...

Good flick, isn't it? Kind of scary!!!!

Heather said...

Did you say movie day? What time should I be there? I'll bring the popcorn.

The Wilsons said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
The Wilsons said...

I love movie days! Haven't had any lately. Maybe one day. You'll have to give us a movie review. I've been wondering about that one!

The Wilsons said...

Sorry about the delete above! I accidently put the comment up twice, so I deleted one! Whoops. It's been one of those days! ;)