Saturday, March 29, 2008

Hailey doesn't have a tumor!


Just in case you were wondering....There are no tumors! What's that all about? The Family (except our little 20/20 Jake) all had eye appointments this week. Dan new pair of glasses that he never wears, myself, stronger contact perscription to try and correct my crazy eye, Hannah, stronger lenses to help her eyes (shel definately Not "Legally Blonde," she's legally blind, and then there is sweet little Hailey. I wanted to have her eyes checked just to make sure her eyes were developing normally. I snuck an appointment in with Dr. Ackerson (Dan's old dorm roomie from College) just to be safe. I didn't want her to go for the first 5 years fo her life like poor Hannah Bug did....Blind as a Bat and we had no clue! Anyway, long story short she's just fine and she doesn't have a tumor! I guess the Dr. could tell by looking "into" her eyes. It's really quite amazing! One thing I learned today...dilating a baby's eyes and trying to look at them don't mix. Needless to say she does NOT like Dr. Ackerson!!!!

3 comments:

Heather said...

Hey look at you - I like the blog makeover! Thanks for hosting ladies night. That was so much fun! So how long did you guys stay in the freezing cold last night?

Oh and I'm glad Hailey doesn't have a tumor...who knew? And I had no idea that Dan was roomies with Dr. A. Do you know that Adam gets mistaken for Dr. A. all the time which I think is "high-larious" since they don't look anything alike to me. Go figure!

Amber said...

Hey Melissa, Im glad all went well at your eye appt. I do make my own blog thing. On Photoshop. But the back ground is from cutestblogontheblock, I think. I just make my header to match, and put it in my layout. Super fun, super addicting! lol Anyways- thanks for stopping by yesterday. Isn't it crazy that you have been my visiting teacher since I had Lilee....maybe longer. I hope your not sick of me yet, because I love you guys! talk to you soon!

The Wilsons said...

Check out those pretty baby blues!! Glad all went well with the Dr. So great to chat at ladies night! You guys are great!