Wednesday, February 20, 2008

It's just not fair!



My little chunker Hailey is such a good baby. She is happy, healthy and a delight to care for. Recently she has begun babbling, of course she is loudest during the most inconvient times...at the movies, during meetings and she is especially loudest during Sunday School.
"Oh what a cute baby," everyone says. It's true, she is an adorable baby, what mother doesn't say that? However, it's not fair. When you see these huge chunky thighs on this little girl of mine I hear comments like, "Ohhhhh I just want to squeeze those chunky legs." Well this baby totally takes after her momma, thunder tighs and cankles. No one ever says to me, "Look at your chunky thighs Melissa, they are so cute. I just want to pinch them!" Why doesn't anyone think my thighs and my cankles are cute. They are just as chunky as Haileys....it just not fair!

No comments: