Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Jake and His Prophet


Jake and His Prophet

Jake and I went on a date a couple of weeks ago on a Saturday Night. We were shopping at a bunch of different stores in Provo, things I wanted to do but can't with the whole family, Jake and I ended up at the Distribution Center in Orem. While we were looking around, Jake found a picture of President Gordon B Hinckley, our beloved Prophet. Our conversation went like this,

"Mom, can I have a picture of President Henkwey?"
"Why do you want a picture of President Hinckley?"
"Because he died and I want to remember him."

What a precious little guy Jake is. The next day we took his new picture and hung it up where he wanted it to be, by his bed so he could remember him every night. For the past 2 weeks every time Jake prays he says, "Bwess President Henkwey because he died and went to heaven to be with Jesus and Heavenwy Father." He can be such a sweet boy!

No comments: