So I've had several people ask about the cookie lady and what's the problem...well she's my sister Sara and she makes the BEST cookies! She said she has given her "secret" recipie out to a few friends and whenever someone makes them, they never turn out as good as hers!
I'm actually totally embarrassed, the last time I made these was for Dan when he went Home Teaching! I quickly made them and before I had the chance to taste them Dan was out the door and on his way to give them to his 2 families he teaches! I was totally mortified when I took a bite! They were super yucky! Not Yummy like when my sis makes them! So go ahead and give it a try, I dare ya! :)
Sara's "SECRET" Chocolate Chip Cookies
Sara's "SECRET" Chocolate Chip Cookies
1 cup oil
1 cup firmly packed brown sugar
1/2 cup sugar
1 tsp vanilla
1 tsp salt
1 tsp baking soda
2 1/2 cups flour
1 pkg milk chocolate chips
Mix together oil, brown sugar, sugar, eggs and vanilla.
Add salt, baking soda and flour. Mix on low speed just until blended. Stir in chocolate chips.
Drop rounded tablespoons of dough onto an ungreased cookie sheet.
Bake @ 350 degrees for 10 to 11 minutes.
Let me know how they turn out....I'll be waiting!










3 comments:
OK I am really going to try and make them this week. I love those cookies! Cute blog background!
Hey that's my secret. You aren't suppose to give it away.
So I have to know - are these the cookies you made for the SEP dinners last week? I know for a fact that those were a huge hit...not a crumb was left uneaten. So is THIS the secret recipe?
Post a Comment