I have to say how thankful I am for FRIENDS! I truely believe that everyone needs a handful of really good friends to survive this life and at least one really close one that they will have their entire life. I am blessed to have neighbors that my kids can play with. Our little neck of the woods is full of kids and I love it.
I love to hear the sound of kids playing and giggling. I love to see popscicle stained faces smiling at me. I love to hear the sound of the outside waterhose being turned on and then hearing little voices squealing. I love to see the little secrets being wispered into one anothers ears. I love to see that "big plans" being made and mapped out in crayon. I love to hear the musical instruments being played that are made from recycled junk. I love to see the imaginations running wild. I love knowing that my children have good friends and together they are making memories that will last a lifetime.
Good friends go together like Peas and Carrots.
P.S. We are having a double wedding! :)









No comments:
Post a Comment