So sometimes I feel like I'm living in a 3 stooges episode. Yesterday I discovered all the cushions off the couches...well who did I think could have done it? Hailey, lets see, hmmm, she can wedge herself under the couches, but I haven't seen her throw the cushions off, now maybe I'm wrong, she is pretty strong for a 9 month old. It could have been her. Now Jake, well lets analyze this. He is capable of commiting the crime, but once the interrogation began, he was smart enough to ask for his lawyer, Scout, the dog. With the process of elimination at hand, it must have been sweet, innocent (looking) little Hannah. Hmmm...my dear Watson, I think I've got it!
I began questioning the guilty party(s) and they all (including the baby,) pled the
5th. So, instead of singling out a criminal, I told both Hannah and Jake to get the mess cleaned up quickly or their afternoon sheninagans were going to be canceled (they are always making BIG plans.)
After many groans and moans I overheard their conversation,
"Jake, I have an idea. You pick up 3 of the cushions and I'll pick up 2!."
"No!" protested Jake, "you pick up 3 and I'll pick up 2."
After the great debate had been going on for a few minutes longer than needed, I quickly interrupted, before I had to get a box of Band-Aids from all the fighting, "Why don't you each pick up 2 and then you can pick up the last one together?" Ohh...what a smart mommy! I thought for a tiny second that I heard angels from heaven singing in my kitchen. AAAAWWWWHHHHHH! Brilliant!
They agreed and both seemed pleasently satisfied....Then the sneaky little devil chimes in with her angelic voice, "Hey Jake, why don't you pick up 4 cushions, because you're 4 years old?" Without hesitation, he agreed!
Who's on first? No. What's on first, who's on second? Who are we talking about!
Thursday, April 10, 2008
{mY wHaT a LiTtLe SnEaKy GiRl}
at
12:36 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









5 comments:
That is probably the funniest thing Ive heard all day. Thanks for putting a smile on my face!
See ya Sunday
I'm LOL! Maybe a sneaky girl, but very cute! ;)
That doesnt surprise me at all. She is a sneaky little one and a smart one too
Hailey did it! LOL! What a funny story. I'm glad I'm not the only one living in a 3 stooges episode. He He!
Now that my kids are in school all day I almost forget what its like to have little ones ripping up the house- but your story brought it all back! Too funny. Your slide show is awesome, someday I'll figure out how to do one of those!
Post a Comment